Stored procedures and functions

From: iks <oopsik_at_poczta.onet.pl>
Date: 2000/06/30

Hello,

[Quoted] I have function which run select-query on table owned by USER1. When I try to compile this function as USER2 - error occurs: "Variable 'customers' should be declared" or something like this. 'Customers' there is a name of table. USER2 has DBA privilege and can select/update/insert etc.etc. on this table.

When I compile this function as USER1 everything is OK, function works fine but only for USER1. When I try to execute this function as USER2 error occurs: 'Function/Package is in invalid state'. [Quoted] What is the reason ? Exectute right to function is granted but it desn't work.

Regards,

Grzegorz Received on Fri Jun 30 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message