Web Forms - Custom error messages

From: Wayne Trollip <trollw_at_chepsa.com>
Date: 2000/06/28

Hi all

   I've encountered a problem with the on-message and on-error triggers when running Forms 6 over the web. These triggers don't fire, and i stuck with the annoying, there are no changes to apply messages, however the same form work perfectly on Client/Server.

I've also tried setting the system.message_level and that has no effect on stoping the standard messages from displaying.

Any ideas ? I've looking through most of metalink and can't find anything ..

Thanks
Wayne Trollip
Developer Received on Wed Jun 28 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message