Forms problem

From: deval <japs1_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/06/27

[Quoted] I am using Forms 4.5 and was wondering if there is a way to re-query a [Quoted] [Quoted] multi-row, tabular block without losing the place of the cursor.

If the user is on say the 100th row in the block, and hits the "requery"  button (which is just an EXECUTE_QUERY) the focus moves to the [Quoted] [Quoted] first record in the block. This is not the desired result, i'd rather [Quoted] the cursor stayed on the record the user was on before just before the [Quoted] re-query was hit.

[Quoted] Does anyone have any solutions to this problem???

Is there a better way of achieving what I am trying to do?

thanks for any help.

japs1.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Jun 27 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message