Importing Data

From: mAd hAcker <madhackerboy_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2000/06/21

I'm trying to figure out how to import data from an excel workspace....it is in a pretty bizarre format, and i need some help.

The workspace contains 50 worksheets (1 per state) and are composed as follows:

               | prod_1 | prod_2 | prod_3

const_1 | I need the values for all columns in this row......(const_1)
const_20 |      and
formula    |     I need the values in this row as well (formula)
val_1       |

val_300 |

So, of the 300 rows, I only need 2, but I need them for 50+ worksheets. How can I automate this task? I imagine that sql loader is the best way to do this...am I correct? I will be accessing the server remotely, does this make a difference?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!!

Mh Received on Wed Jun 21 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message