Re: Forms 'parameter' documentation.....

From: <sanrenkur_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/06/21

In article <3950D7AE.7347F1A4_at_hsv.boeing.com>,   william.hollingsworth_at_hsv.boeing.dot.com wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Does anyone know where all the Forms parameters are documented? For
> instance, how do you set the TEXT field of a text item? Is it
> FORMNAME.FIELDNAME.TEXT?
>
> I'd like to know where to find all of these?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Richard Hollingsworth

Hi
Not sure what you are asking for? The Form Builder help file is of50hus.hlp and is located in \ora_home\tools\doc20. When in form builder you can click on help, which references the same document I believe.
Hth
Sanrenkur

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Jun 21 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message