owa_cookie - reading values, session variables.

From: mAd hAcker <madhackerboy_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2000/06/19

[Quoted] Can anyone point me somewhere that I can learn more about cookies? I have figured out how to set them, and see if they are present....but I'd like to [Quoted] be able to read the actual values from them, set multiple values in them, etc.
Also I'd like to be able to know how to set and/or access the unique session [Quoted] values. I need to set a value for logged in, that will allow users to access certain resources, and I need to set that to false when the session ends (either expiring, closing or a manual log off) Much like the technet.oracle.com site (with the "you are logged in" message in the top.)

    Thanks

Mh Received on Mon Jun 19 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message