Re: Cross Table (Pivot Table) with Oracle Spread Table Control (MMTX32.OCX)

From: Andreas Rothenwaender <Andreas.Rothenwaender_at_safe.at>
Date: 2000/06/13

Thanks for this.

Now I see your point of view and I can't contradict. I'll consider this and will go to write my own pivot class (which I did start at first anyway till I found Oracles own OCX)

Thanks again for teaching me this lesson.

Andy ;-)

Billy Verreynne schrieb in Nachricht <3940bcb7.4234460_at_news.saix.net>...