Re: French WebDB Site

From: Leo Van Nieuwenhuyse <leo.van.nieuwenhuyse_at_pandora.be>
Date: 2000/06/10

Jacquie, do you want to have your site multilingual ore only french? I've made quadrilingual sites, containing dutch,english,german and french (with multilingual buttons). There are some 'astuces' you need to know. (You can mail me at leo.van.nieuwenhuyse_at_pandora.be ) - même en français.

Jacquie Armstrong <jacquieNOSPAM_at_softtracks.com> schreef in berichtnieuws 393edb5e$1_at_rsl2.rslnet.net...