Software Sales

From: JOB <heidi_at_jobassociates.com>
Date: 2000/06/09

My name is Russ Walker and I am a recruiter with John O'Brien Associates. I specialize in placing Pre/Post salespeople with software vendors primarily in Chicago and the surrounding cities. I work with John O'Brien who has been recruiting for software vendors in the upper midwest for over 11 years. John concentrates his recruiting efforts on sales positions.

Our clients range from the larger established companies to the latest start-ups. The technologies these companies sell range as well; systems software, applications software, internet and e-commerce.

In this market, there are many more openings than there are qualified S/E's to fill them. This simple supply/demand fact has driven salaries higher and higher. Many of these opportunities now have compensation packages approaching or exceeding 120K.

If you have any pre/post sales experience and are interested in hearing about any opportunities that may make sense for you, give me a call. If you are not currently looking to make a move, please keep my contact information for future reference. Additionally, if you know of anyone looking to make a move, either sales or presales, feel free to pass on our contact information.

Thanks for your time and I look forward to working with you.

Russ Walker
John O'Brien Associates
Phone: 201/444-5215
Fax: 201/444-9823
e-mail:
heidi_at_jobassociates.com Received on Fri Jun 09 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message