Report question

From: <perkinsdt_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/06/06

I am trying to call a report from another report using the srw.run_report cmd. and get the message that batch can't be set to no. So I put in batch = yes and it still will not work. Can you call a second report from a parent report and pass parameters as well as display a parameter screen for the called report for additional parameters? Can you put a button on a report parameter screen or it is better to have a form that sets the parameter list and then calls the report? Thanks Diane Perkins

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Jun 06 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message