How to open report.eps file?

From: KPan1996 <kpan1996_at_aol.com>
Date: 2000/06/05

Hi,

[Quoted] [Quoted] I used oracle developer 6.0 report runtime to run report. After retrieving the [Quoted] report, I pressed the button "Mail" on the tool bar. This led me to the Outlook and ask me to type in the e-mail address to send. At the same time, [Quoted] the report was attached as a report.eps file. Everything was fine with e-mailing the report file. However, I can't open the report.eps file with Acrobat reader or Word when I received a xxx.eps file. Did anyone know what [Quoted] application to use in order to open a xxx.eps file? Thank you very much!

Ken Received on Mon Jun 05 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message