Re: Developer or Designer

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: 2000/06/01

Designer is a CASE-tool (Computer Assisted System Engineering). You'll use that to define entities and processes, in a later stage tables and modules, and finally programs. One of the options you have is to generate Developer Modules. Developer is a front-end tools which allows you to develop the interface between the end-user and the database. Usually Designer is bundled with Developer automatically. If you decide to use Developer only, you would have to create your datamodel manually.

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA

<outkry4123_at_yahoo.com> schreef in berichtnieuws 8h42mj$s45$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com...