Re: Serial for TOAD - Please !!

From: Bruce <bhoylma_at_uswest.com>
Date: 2000/06/01

In article <p0MY4.74$Bh5.2172_at_news.get2net.dk>,   "john doe" <john_at_doe.com> wrote:
> Hi there
>
> I'm new to Oracle and tried the superb app. TOAD (Tool for Oracle
> Application Developers). Unfortunately it was only a trial version, so
> would very much like anybody to post the serial for the this app, so I
 can
> check it out !!

You must be *new* to software also. That's called piracy. I'm sure if you contacted the vendor they would be more than happy to secure a longer trial period with you.

Sheesh!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Jun 01 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message