Re: How To Edit Tables

From: Sambavan Tharmarajah <sambavan_at_cs.utexas.edu>
Date: 2000/05/31

Yeah,

You can do things through the Designer/Developer2000. They have a tool call browser and using this you can setup your views and edit the data in the tables without effecting the dependencies.

You might be able to download it from the oracle's site or from the OTN. Btw this is an Window based tool.

Or check through the following site for a free wear

http://www.oracle-home.com/

good luck

On Wed, 31 May 2000, Chad Caron wrote:

> Is there any tool out there that allows you to edit the data in oracle
> tables? Maybe something like the way you edit tables in MSAccess using
> Datasheet view. I was told you could do it with TOAD, but it won't let me.
> Thanks

Sam .T

600 West 26Th Street,                 Phone : (512) 474-2328
Apartment #E 144,                     E-mail: sambavan_at_cs.utexas.edu
Austin,                                       sambavan_at_mail.utexas.edu
Texas - 78705.                                sambavan_at_tenet.edu

              What I do today is important because
              I'm exchanging a day of my life for it