Problem with Oracle Developer 2000 Forms 6.0

From: MBoenigk <mboenigk_at_aol.com>
Date: 2000/05/27

Hello,

After a execute a query again for a textbox with multiple lines the first line is automatically selected. Is there a way to select that line which was selected before executing that query? I execute the query because it is neccessary to commit the form.

What is the simpliest way to fill a one line popup listbox with entries of a (static) query? When I try to run the form, I got the error messages that no list element was defined.

Thanks for help,
Manfred Received on Sat May 27 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message