Oracle Objects for OLE

From: Morgan Wade <mwade_at_compdata.com>
Date: 2000/05/25

Hi,

I'm trying to return a number of TABLE arrays from a PL/SQL stored procedure, using the Oracle Objects for OLE in a Visual Basic Project. 4 of the 6 TABLE (arrays) returned by the stored procedure are made up of CLOB datatypes. The stored proc. is returning one row and I am able to set an ORACLOB object to the value returned by the CLOB tables. And it appears that the object is properly instantiated (The VB function IsObject returns True). However, if I try to read the CLOB object into a buffer, I get an uninformative error (Message 8207 - No Message File for product OO4O). Also, the other two TABLE arrays are number types, but only return a 0 every time (they should be returning 1).

Does anyone have any insight into this problem? Very frustrating.

Thanks,

Morgan Wade. Received on Thu May 25 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message