User Exits in Web Forms

From: PS <Peter.Seely_at_gov.nb.ca>
Date: 2000/05/25

I'm looking for information on how to call user exits from a web-based form. We're migrating from a Forms 3 character-based application. My platform is AIX 4.2.1, Forms 6. I have several questions on how to make this work:

  1. The user exits are in a library. Does this have to be a shared library or can it just be an archive library?
  2. There are some demo makefiles under $ORACLE_HOME/forms60/lib directory. It talks about targets like f60webmx, f60runmx. If I get my library containing my user exits to link into these targets and create these executables, how do I configure Forms Server so that when a user connects via a web page to use a form it is using the executables with the user exits linked in??

Thanks Received on Thu May 25 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message