MFC to edit different tables

From: Christian Thuermer <josh_at_chillout.org>
Date: 2000/05/22

I'm a beginner with Visual C. It's not that difficult to edit ONE oracle table. I'm using the Oracle APP Wizard for MFC exe, Visual C++ 5.0 and Oracle8i. I want to edit 11 different tables with one application. The Application should start with a window with 4 Buttons to edit the different tables with 'bnclicked'. After searching a half day through www./technet. oracle.com and the different Newsgroup without success, I hope to get tips, or URL's to examples.

Thanx in advance,

                                   Josh