Problems with Oracle 8i

From: Jeremy <moran_jeremy_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2000/05/22

Hi my name is Jeremy,

I just finished installing "Oracle 8i" off the website www.oracle.com the program works fine. BUT i am having a problem starting my computer , when i reboot it, at the very beginning i get an error message saying "i am missing a DLL file, EZBWORDS.DLL. Plus if i go into the My Computer icon, then try to acess my Control Panel, my computer makes a error noise, no error message, and crashes my computer. (Stalls it) Both of these problems i didnt have before i installed "Oracle 8i". Maybe the new release haves a few bugs like these to be worked out. BUT can you please help me fix mine that have with it, if you know how.

All the help is greatly appreciated.

Thanxs for your time reading this.

Jeremy Received on Mon May 22 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message