WebDB - Using LOV for Report Parameter

From: <rcarr909_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/05/08

I'm using LOVs for users to select the parameters of a Report. I'd like the user to be able to be able to select one to three parameters from list boxes.

When I go through the Parameter screen and I don't select all three of the the parameters, I get no results. If I select all three parameters, I get results. I have set the default to '%' which is displayed in the list boxes. I'm using dynamic LOVs with the null option. I'm running WebDB 2.0.5.6.1.

Why won't any results appear when 0, 1, or 2 parameters out of 3 are selected?

Thanks,
Rob

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon May 08 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message