OO4O and Active Server Pages

From: Scott McMasters <whirld_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 2000/05/01

I'm trying to make connections to Oracle from an Active Server Page. I keep getting the following message when I try to instantiate the XOraSession object:

Server object error 'ASP 0115 : 8000ffff'

Unexpected error

/odbtest.asp, line 11

A trappable error occurred in an external object. The script cannot continue running.

Trying to create it in an OBJECT in the global.asa isn't working either. Is there some simple configuration/install issue which I overlooked perhaps? I'm a complete novice at Oracle but don't have anyone here to help. I appreciate any help.

Scott

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon May 01 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message