Re: Order by

From: Mike Dwyer <dwyermj_at_co,larimer.co.us>
Date: 2000/04/26

If the view approach does not work...
[Quoted] Create a stored function that queries the description table using the key as [Quoted] a passed parameter. In the form, use this procedure in the ORDER BY property, providing the item key field name as the parameter.

You can find an example of this on metalink; search for "How to order by a non database item in a block." Or drop me a note and I'll see if I can help.