Re: webenabling existing ora forms

From: Ninja <lbo_ninja_1999_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 2000/04/25

Quiet easy.
You must take care of the fonts use and avoid trigger like 'on-mouse-doubleclik' 'coz it's generate a huge network traffic. You can find information in your oracle dev/2000 documentation.

Luc Bosman
DEV/2000 Software Engineer
Database and Network Administrator
lbo_ninja_1999_at_yahoo.com

|  -°)                                          (°-  |
|  /\\  Linux the choice of the GNU generation  //\  |
| _\_v                                          v_/_ |

Davy Gielen a écrit dans le message
<1099cd29.b4ce9714_at_usw-ex0108-062.remarq.com>...
>Does anyone know where i can find usefull tips and hints
>for how i can generate an existing dev2000 form to a web
>form. I think i know how but what about performance.
>If someone has experience with this could you please mail
>me or give me some more information.
>
>thanx
>Davy Gielen
>Junior Developer
>Philips
>

>* Sent from AltaVista http://www.altavista.com Where you can also find
related Web Pages, Images, Audios, Videos, News, and Shopping. Smart is Beautiful Received on Tue Apr 25 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message