Forms:Is This Possible??

From: <sboucher_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/04/19

I have a project where the user will enter search criteria, usually a name, and a result set will be returned including an account number.

The user then wants to be able to use the account number to get more detailed info. Preferably the user wants to click or highlight the account number and go directly to the detail without rekeying anything.

Do I need to add a button beside each query result and grab the account number from the text box. Or is there a more professional way of handling this problem.

Using Oracle 8i and Developer 6.0 on WINNT4.0

Thanks
Scott

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Apr 19 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message