WEBDB -- Adding help text

From: Jacquie Armstrong <jacquieNOSPAM_at_softtracks.com>
Date: 19 Apr 2000 12:30:24 -0800

[Quoted] I want to add some help text to my parameter entry and results pages. When [Quoted] I cut and paste the html into the help "add text" field and click finish, I [Quoted] get the following errors:

WWV-01801   Took exception                             WWV_BUILDER.ACCEPT
ORA-06502 ORA-06502: PL/SQL: numeric or value error WWV_BUILDER.ACCEPT

Any ideas? I have a feeling it has to do with the fact that the help file is relatively long, but I can't find any documentation as to length [Quoted] restrictions. I really need this help file (in it's entirety)... if there is a length restriction, does anybody know a work-around.

Thanks,
jacquie. Received on Wed Apr 19 2000 - 22:30:24 CEST

Original text of this message