Re: Installing Oracle 8 & Developer 6

From: Christoph Wagner <christoph.wagner_at_gamed.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 10:42:46 +0100

[Quoted] Had the same problem in NT

Try to install DEV6.0 and the the Oracle8 DB or Client

I think it has something to do with the Version of Installer - so try to install first the Programs with the older Installer followed by the newer ones

hth Christoph

Syner <syner_at_pd.jaring.my> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: 8d6kga$gju$1_at_news6.jaring.my...