O.Developer 6.0 : Any french documentation ?

From: Philippe CEROU <philippe.cerou_at_free.fr>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 14:39:57 GMT

[Quoted] We have acquired two versions of Oracle Developer v6.0 for Windows for our company, and we saw that there was no correct documentations with it.

We have been phoning Oracle support and they said us that there was no French documentation for this product, the only way to have something like is to buy curses !

If I understand, the politic of Oracle is to force people to spend their money in buying their curses.

So, my question is simple : Is there any French documentation for this product somewhere on this planet ?