Re: PL/SQL Server Pages -- any comments?

From: Eugene Firyago <efiryago_at_bisys.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 12:16:58 -0400

I had tested PSP in Oracle8.1.6 + OAS 4.0.8.1 (both on Solaris) environment using examples from the Oracle8.1.6 Application Developer's Guide. It's working just fine. I am DBA (not a developer) so having no plan to pursuit it longer but I think it is very good solution similar to ASP or JSP (same idea). The only disadvantage I see whit PSP is that Oracle does not provide yet any tools for PSP design (like JDeveloper for JSP).

Good luck,
Eugene.

steven bell <stevenbell_at_nettaxi.com> wrote in message news:1jZI4.2098$UB.14058_at_news-server.bigpond.net.au...
> Hi,
>
> I'm involved in the establishment of an ecommerce company and am
interested
> in looking at using Oracle PL/SQL server pages in conjunction with an
Oracle