Re: Designer/2000 Installation Problem

From: Arie Hirshenson <arie.hirshenson_at_pharma.novartis.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 13:41:58 GMT

Hello Evreyone,

Thank a lot for your help it works now.
After downloading and installing the new Oracle Installer 3.3..... the Dr. Watson error didn't came again, but then I got an user.avf(999): 'Atom

..................' error, the work around in the attached readme didn't
help much.
What I did in the end was, change the system date from 2000 to 1999 and used the new installer and then everything worked from there.

Thanks again everyone!

Arie.