Re: Developer (Forms) Server Configuration

From: (wrong string) ás Levente <levente.gombas_at_sysdata.siemens.hu>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 09:06:03 +0200

The starting HTML source is attached. The same code works on another machine with Frorms Server, so I think it is good. The Java Console's output is also attached.

The FMX with the same HTML code works appropriate on another server machine, so i think it must be a configuration error, or Oracle bug...

Regards

    Levente