Forms 6.0 Developer & Server NOT SHOWING icons and bitmaps

From: Frank Puechl <frank_at_puechl.de>
Date: 2000/04/10

I installed Forms 6.0 Developer & Server and OAS 4.0 to be able to serve the 'old' Forms 4.5 modules over the intranet. I am working with static HTML and have compiled all screens successfully.

However, I am able to start the Forms runtime and see the icons and bitmaps. The icons are stored within the same directory as the Forms modules. The FORMS60_PATH is set to that directory.

However, the JInitiator runs the screens without the icons and bitmaps.

DOES ANYBODY KNOW, WHAT ENTRY IN THE REGISTRY IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DISPLAY OF THE ICONS WHEN USING FORMS 6.0 SERVER AND OAS 4.0 ?!?!?! Thanks for YOUR help :-) Received on Mon Apr 10 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message