Re: Good Advance Book on Developer 2000

From: Paul Dorsey <pdorsey_at_dulcian.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Apr 2000 15:35:35 GMT

The only advanced book that I know of is Oracle Developer- Advanced Forms and Reports that I wrote with Peter Koletzke.

We cover >800 pags of stuff but we may or may not have what you need in the book.
I.e., I know we have no coverage of integration with Beans as the product didn't do that yet when we wrote the book.

--
Paul Dorsey
Dulcian, Inc.