Re: I HATE Oracle Reports! Anything better out there?

From: Gerrit-Jan Linker <linker_at_oraxcel.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 13:07:20 +0100

Hi,

You may want to consider to do your simpel reports using Oraxcel. Oraxcel can fetch the data into Excel and then you can use Excel to format it the way you want.

Oraxcel is currently enhanced to get some more reporting functionality implemented. Have a try with what it is at the moment.

You can find Oraxcel at http://www.oraxcel.com

Regards, Gerrit-Jan Linker