help with my project Pro*C

From: Iza Sowula <iza_at_pomil.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 23:06:57 +0100

Hi,

[Quoted] In my project the use is asking questions about my database in conversional English.So far I've developed program in C which creates SQL queries. I want to use Pro*C to connect to Oracle. The question is as follows: Because each time my query is going to be different, I have to do it dynamically.
I think I have to replace cursor with function or some call to my program already written, But I cant find anything on how to do it. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Izabela Received on Thu Apr 06 2000 - 00:06:57 CEST

Original text of this message