gnERD? Best, cheap data-modeling tools

From: <billmil_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2000 21:03:39 GMT

Does anyone here use a data-modeling tool that they *really* like, preferably one that's fairly low-cost? What's most popular in the Oracle world?

We currently use a product that works decently, but we hardly use any of the fancy methodology-UML-Yourdon-Demarco-booch stuff. It's a bit cumbersome, weak on documentation, and lacks newsgroup support.

Too bad gnu doesn't have a package out there (gnERD?).....

(Vendors, feel free to contribute. Please identify yourself upfront, however.. Thanks).

bill milbratz

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Apr 05 2000 - 23:03:39 CEST

Original text of this message