Re: e-commerce

From: Tom Zamani <tomz_at_redflex.com.au>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 15:19:12 +1000

What is your Question ?
[Quoted] That is there is any Pre-Packaged application to do this, or is the ISP to help you out.
The issue is the security more than any thing else. if you have SSL(128 bit encryption ) then the rest is a matterr of few hours to build.
if you are looking for a ISP which would provide you with such a service I am sure that there many of them around.

We developed our own application on a 64 bit SSL encryption, there are some method of inital validation of the credit cards which can be done without interacting with bank, I do not have them any more. but I am sure that some of the banks would provide them to you.
Good luck Tom