replication

From: K Stahl <BlueSax_at_Unforgetable.com>
Date: 2000/04/03

[Quoted] I am trying to help one of our sales people order Oracle 8.1.5 for a new [Quoted] installation. Is there a difference between ordering the software with the [Quoted] replication option and with the advanced replication option? If so, under [Quoted] what circumstances would I want to get the advanced replication option? I [Quoted] guess I don't understand what is available with the advanced replication [Quoted] option that isn't available with normal replication. All I need to be able [Quoted] to do is create snapshots that I can refresh on a regular basis. Received on Mon Apr 03 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message