mail report from ORACLE Financials

From: AZ <az_at_radiant.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 22:46:29 -0800

Hi,
I am running a customized report as a request from ORACLE APPLICATIONS under NT:
destype=MAIL desname=someuser_at_somedomain.com I am getting REP-4202 (Error occurred while logging on to the Mail subsystem) as a result in request log output. When I mail same report on app server from DOS promt everything is OK.

When I run same report from OFIN with default destype everything is OK as well.

Is it possible to mail reports using destype=MAIL from ORACLE Financial or should I use alert?

Please respond ASAP.
Thanks a lot. Andrei. Received on Fri Mar 31 2000 - 08:46:29 CEST

Original text of this message