Problem with built-in plsql_table.populate_block

From: (wrong string) øller <skovkrogen17_at_mail.tele.dk>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 09:42:08 +0200

I need to make a master-detail, where the detail block can't be based on a table or a view.
The data in the detail block have to be fetched by a procedure, that fetches the data with three cursors.
The detail block is a multi record control block. The fetch procedure is defined in a package together with a plsql table type definition, with the same number and type of columns as in the detail block. I would like to use the procedure plsql_table.populate_block to put the data in the block, but I only get the message FRM-40733: PL/SQL built-in PLSQL_TABLE.POPULATE_BLOCK failed.
I cant find any documentation for plsql_table.populate_block, so I dont know what can be wrong.
Can someone help me with ideas about what can be wrong or maybe some documentation for plsql_table.populate_block.

I use Forms version 5.0.6.16.

Kind regards
Anker Møller
am-data_at_mail.dk Received on Wed Mar 29 2000 - 09:42:08 CEST

Original text of this message