Starting Dev6 forms server service

From: Markus Janscha <markus_at_janscha.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 18:10:03 +0100

[Quoted] [Quoted] I am trying to install Dev6 forms server on OAS 4.0.8.1. [Quoted] Everything has worked fine so far with setting up my cartridge etc. But now I am stuck on installing the nt service for the forms server (Report [Quoted] server worked)

The documentation states to enter:
[Quoted] ifsrv60 -install <service_name> tcpip What is the service name?

When I try to enter the above using orcl as service name I get an error message:
[Quoted] FRM-60008 Correct usage is: ifsrv60 [-listen][port=nn][-install servicename]

[Quoted] [Quoted] No matter what I try I can not get past this message.

Any suggestions???
Thanks
Markus Received on Tue Mar 28 2000 - 19:10:03 CEST

Original text of this message