Re: debugging multiple forms

From: Ole Bredesen-Vestby <obv_at_ssb.no>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 16:39:00 GMT

In the called form, place the code

        break;
in the trigger where you want the debugger to stop. Then you should be able to se the system-variables for the called form and your global variables. You wont be able to step your way thru the called form, so you have to write the breaks in your code before you run it (before you generate the .fmx file).

If this don't work, you could use message-boxes. Place a message(:global.global_var) various places in the called form.

-obv