Re: EXP and Tablespaces

From: TurkBear <johng_at_mm.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 14:54:11 GMT

If this hasn't changed since 7.3 then the following is my understanding how it works:

If the tablespace that the table was exported from exists ( and the owner of the table still has a quota on it) that tablespace will be used by IMP -

If the tablespace does not exist, or the owner has had their quota removed from it, the DEFAULT tablespace for the IMP user will be used...

hth,