Oracle Reports looking at Express

From: Janet Petzer <janpet_at_global.co.za>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 13:12:51 +0200

We have recently set up an Oracle data warehouse on Windows NT . We are using oracle Express to build a cube we use for Oracle Sales Analyser and we are in the process of setting up another Express cube for Oracle Financial Analyser. In addition to these OLAP tools we need to look at a Reporting tool that we can use for our EIS. We would like our EIS to access Express directly. Oracle Reports sounds as though it will do the job, we would value any input in regards to using Oracle Reports, success stories, problems etc. Also any alternatives anyone could suggest. We would like to have our EIS running on the Web, would the Oracle Reports be dynamic or would we need to have update and lownload procedures in place.

Thanks
JP Received on Mon Mar 20 2000 - 12:12:51 CET

Original text of this message