Using returned values from stored procedures in a Report

From: TurkBear <johng_at_mm.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 15:35:25 GMT

Hi,
[Quoted] I using Dev2K-Reports 6 to create a report and, in addition to values returned from queries, I need to display the values returned from a stored procedure in the database..after passing it values returned by the query...In Forms I could create a data block based on the stored procedure, but I cannot seem to find info on how to do this in a report...

What am I missing ?

Thanks,
John Greco