Re: What tools did Oracle use to build oracle.com?

From: Kevin A Lewis <Kevin_A_Lewis_at_Hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 10:11:50 GMT

The tabs ARE GIFs and the fancy switching as the mouse crosses them uses Javascript which switches the display to another GIF. All bound together with the ubiquitous HTML but Java takes the page when HTML cannot go.

Fancy the trek

Regards

--
Kevin A Lewis (BOCM PAULS LTD) - Animal Feed Manufacturer - Ipswich United
Kingdom)

The views expressed herein by the author of this document
are not necessarily those of BOCM PAULS Ltd.