Re: oracle development problem of newbie.

From: cjm <qualis07_at_home.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 01:36:34 GMT

Your options are larger than that list, but may be limited by your budget, etc.

Most Application development tools, including MSAccess, Powerbuilder, VB, VI, HTML, plus all of the Web based tools (NetObjects, ColdFusion, etc) support some type of native or Open (ODBC) connectivity to Oracle Server.

What is it exactly your trying to accomplish ? i.e. what type of application, is it multi user, Intenet Based,