Oracle Applications 10.7 SmartClient on Windows Terminal Server?

From: Jacob Martin Bohn Lorensen <jablo_at_ask.diku.dk>
Date: 10 Mar 2000 15:21:59 +0100

Hi.

I am trying to setup a Citrix MetaFrame / Windows Terminal Server with an Oracle Applications 10.7 SmartClient.

I have thus far created a package (using citrix packager) with Developer 2000 and a package with the SmartClient (APPS10) software.

Problem is, when I try using sqlplus (plus33w), I get an error message in a window saying (alas, this is from memory and thus not quite exact): Cannot find file sb<lang>.msb.

If I execute the command: "change user /install" plus33w works fine. Needless to say, I cannot allow normal users to run in install mode :-)

Anybody here that have any experience with Oracle Applications SmartClient on Windows Terminal Server?

Thanks for your Help,
Jacob. Received on Fri Mar 10 2000 - 15:21:59 CET

Original text of this message