Reports 2.5 No text in output??

From: <paulswallow_at_freenet.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2000 14:38:43 GMT

I have two installations of Oracle Reports 2.5.7: One on a client PC, another on a SUN UNIX box.

If I run a simple text-based report on the client, querying a small database table, the output is fine; If I run the same report from the UNIX command line, sending the output to a file using r25run etc, only numeric data appears in the output!!! ie, no alphabetic characters in the query results are displayed.

I hope someone out there has experienced this problem before and can shed some light on it.

Cheers,

Paul Swallow.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Mar 09 2000 - 15:38:43 CET

Original text of this message