Looking for WebDB help sites???? to create a dynamic user registry and access sites (Portals)

From: Sambavan Tharmarajah <sambavan_at_cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 15:37:43 -0600

Does any one know of any WebDB help sites??

In the mean time I'm wondering how to accomplish this task (i.e. I want to create a user table and maintain a user registry information, and then allow the user to log into the site created by the WebDB) Currently its the admin's duty to register users and grant acces to the web.

How can I do this?

Sam .T

              What I do today is important because
              I'm exchanging a day of my life for it