Filenames in a form

From: Lío <jgonzalezsuareNO_at_SPAMnexo.es>
Date: 2000/03/02

I'm working with Forms 4.5
[Quoted] [Quoted] I want to do a form where users can insert photos into a table, but as this users are a bit clumsy, the form must be as easy as possible. The photo files are jpg in a diskette (from a digital camera). So, I was thinking of doing a list item with the list of files in drive a:
Thus, they cannot confuse the filename or even the drive.

Do you know how can I read the filenames to populate the list?

--
Julio César Glez Suarez
Xixón, Asturies, Spain